Last Days

April 29th, 2009

I turned in my final homework for computer science and I finished my last lab. For this class, just a final exam remains. For my other classes, I still have to write something or calculate something, but I can see the end of the tunnel. Not that there is just light at the end of it. I will stay in Wooster for five extra weeks to take a summer math tutorial. This means that I will still be doing homework and that I can’t go home yet to see my friends and family. It also means that I will have to miss my girlfriend for three months, which is the hardest part of course.

Yesterday, the Wooster Activities Crew (WAC) took about 80 students to Cleveland to watch the Indians vs. the Red Sox. It was a four-and-a-half hour game, but it was exciting up to the bottom of the ninth. The Indians won 9 to 8. This was the second baseball game that I attended, but it was way better than the first time. This time, I understood the rules and I was actually supporting a team.
It was hard to stay warm during the game, because I had underestimated the cold. I was still wearing my clothes for nice 70 degree weather, but in the stadium it cooled down to 50 with a cold breeze. Fortunately, it was one dollar dog night, which meant plenty of hot dogs to keep me from freezing to death. We took some great pictures during the game, which I will post soon!

2 Responses to “Last Days”

1. opa Reyeron 02 May 2009 at 1:45 pm

Three months without Keri… Is it really tot overcome?? opa Reyer

2. Morganon 02 May 2009 at 6:07 pm

i’m holding on for dear life these last few days. hang in there!