Finals

May 3rd, 2009

Hello, dear readers. It is finals week. I am trying to maintain the grades I built up during the semester by not scoring far below my averages, but it will be challenging. One professor has claimed most of my time during finals by giving out two assignments for four page papers and an enormous study guide. Besides the work for that class, I have a cumulative calculus exam, a computer science exam, and a cumulative logic exam. Unfortunately, I will be too busy to keep you updated on what is going on, but on the other hand, if I would share my whereabouts these days, it would be very boring to read. Enjoy your time if you don’t have finals this week, and good luck if you do. I will be back to share about my life and Wooster on Thursday afternoon and I am looking forward to that moment!

2 Responses to “Finals”

1. Gijsberton 03 May 2009 at 3:56 pm

I wish you all the best for the upcoming days! Now I understand the efficiency of your emails and your not being online: playing hide and seek to escape from distraction! Good luck, no sorry, deserved rewards for your hard work

2. Twitted by Woostereduon 05 May 2009 at 1:17 am

[…] This post was Twitted by Woosteredu – Real-url.org […]