Done

May 7th, 2009

It seems ages ago that I announced it was finals week. Now it is Thursday and I finished my last final this morning. The relief is bigger than I could have imagined. It is so strangeĀ  that I will live without any obligations for a few days. Procrastinating is not something I have to feel guilty about anymore. I can just enjoy the sun, go to the gym, take naps, do quizzes on Sporcle, watch TV, read the Huffington Post, watch Youtube videos, find out who the Jonas Brothers are, shave, do laundry, check my email, go to the Barber, play guitar. There is time for everything. It is not just relief that I feel, but also satisfaction. I worked hard and I think I did well on all of my exams. I wish I could just fly home this weekend to see my family and my friends. Unfortunately, I will have to stay here for another five weeks to do a math tutorial. I am sure that these weeks will be fun, but I still can’t wait to be back home again.

I have a few pictures that I really want to share with you. Now I also have time to post them. By the end of the day they will be online. First, lunch and nap time!