Construction

May 28th, 2009

Ten days have gone by since my last post. I hoped that I could report some good news about my progress this week, but unfortunately I would be lying if I said that I am being productive and motivated at the moment.

I have completed one third of my summer course so far. My first exam was on Tuesday. Chu, Evan, and I worked on it for two and a half hours, but we all came out disappointed. It was very hard.

Although I am not as productive as I would like to be, I did make some progress. I have played some guitar, I am getting up earlier, and I exercise daily by playing soccer or going to the gym.

I might not be making the greatest process, but the people working around campus are making lots of progress. There is a big project going on to beautify Beall Avenue, the Football field gets artificial turf and lighting, the dorm Babcock is in the final stages of its renovation, and the dorm Douglass gets some new paint.

While all this construction is going on, I will try to continue to work on myself. I have printed out a daily schedule that my dad set up for me and I am going to try to stick to it. I also checked out eleven books from the library today on personal development.