Wooster

July 24th, 2009

It’s been a while since I wrote something on my blog, but for a while there was not too much news to share. Now there is!

First, my younger sister has, at the very last minute, decided that she wants to come to Wooster and she has been admitted!

Second, yesterday I participated in the world’s largest walking event, de Nijmeegse Vierdaagse. I walked 25 miles on my flip-flops in one day. It was intense, but a very special experience. The event is a combination of carnaval and walking insane distances. At the end of the day I was crippled, but it was all worth it (I only participated one of the four days and only walked 25 instead of the regular 31 miles).

Then third, I had a wonderful week in Friesland. I went sailing with my family. We had great wind and great weather.

Fourth, I will go on vacation for nine days with my Friends from here. We have rented a van and we will take it on a tour towards Spain.

Fifth, in less than three weeks I will be back at Wooster.

Sixth, I hope someone will read this post since I have not been able to locate a link to my blog on Wooster’s new website.

3 Responses to “Wooster”

1. kerion 30 Jul 2009 at 3:01 am

I have read this post!

2. annaon 03 Aug 2009 at 11:43 pm

the link is in the bottom right corner and says ScotBlogs, so yes someone has read the post 🙂

3. meredython 14 Aug 2009 at 8:28 pm

I’m so glad your sister is coming to Wooster!
    Nice job with the blog, by the way. See you in January!