Final count down

April 28th, 2010

Today is the last Wednesday of classes.  There is not too much to share, but always a little bit:

• My quantitative methods project has been turned in!
  • Junior IS has to be turned in by Friday. Today, I am editing Chapters I through III. Tomorrow I will do IV through VI and on Friday I will bind it and turn it in!
  • I had my last Wooster Activities Crew meeting of the semester. We had a nice review of the events we did this year including a trip to a great roller coaster park, a ski trip, big concerts, comedians, and a game show.
  • Last Sunday, we had the transitional retreat of the International Association executive board. The new board is now officially in charge and I am emeritus vice-president. A little sad to let ISA go, but I have great confidence in the new board.
  • The weather has been nice, but chilly. These are the days that you look out of your window and decide to wear shorts. Then, after 1 minute outdoors, you realize that the looks of the weather have fooled you.
  • These are also the days of severe lack of sleep. I don’t know exactly why, but the past three nights I have not managed to get more than five hours of sleep. Last night the reason was the lock on my door. I could swipe my card and the light would blink green. However, the lock would not follow through with the approval. I had to call security even though I was the Resident Assistant on call that night (meaning I had access to about 300 student rooms).

4 Responses to “Final count down”

1. Gijsberton 29 Apr 2010 at 4:33 am

Nog 15 nachtjes slapen…

2. opa reyeron 29 Apr 2010 at 9:10 am

Heerlijk voor je dat het eind zo in zicht komt! En wat de omvang van je blog betreft: ‘Wie het kleine niet eert…’. Dat spreekwoord ken je toch nog wel? opa Reyer

3. kerion 30 Apr 2010 at 6:56 pm

Only finals week left! I know you will blow all of your finals out of the water! Tell me, are you still the slowest swimmer? I know you were determined to be the fastest by the end of the semester. Let me know.
    I miss hearing from you.
    Keri

4. charlotteon 02 May 2010 at 6:33 am

nog 12 nachtjes!! Tot snel op Schiphol!
    XXX